I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Top 12 Perform on A New Stage

American Idol debuted its new fancy stage tonight. It's like nothing they've done before - except all that stuff ends up looking the same - just on a grander scale. 

I'd say the top performances of the night for me were Brooke, Carly and David Cook. Although, I did like Jason tonight too. I think I'm ready to pick my top 6 already - too bad I'll have to wait 6 more weeks to get there. If I had to choose based on tonight's performances I'd go with: Carly Smithson, Brooke White, David Cook, David Archuleta, Jason Castro, and Chikezie. Chikezie is just the wild card for me though. Not sure if I really think he'll be in the top 6. I'm ready to see David Hernadez go - I felt like he was going to strip off his clothes at any second tonight. I'm also "over" Amanda Overmyer. I kind of think her name should be Crazymyer. She definitely has some crazy in her. Ramiele, Syesha and Kristy don't do much for me either. 

And poor David Archuleta tonight! He was obviously very nervous and botching his lines didn't help any. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home