I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls

Ladies night tonight on Idol. I'm loving Brooke White. She did a great job tonight. I definitely voted for her. Ramiele is officially not doing it for me any more. It's is time for Kady Malloy to go home. I think she'll for sure go tomorrow. She should've gone last week over Alaina. I'm not sure who the other one will be. Possibly Asia'h? Her singing voice always sounds like she is sick. I'm also kind of done with Amanda Overmyer - even though the judges liked her tonight. But, what was up with her attitude? When they were complimenting her she didn't even smile or show gratitude. 

Speaking of WTFs, what was going on with Paula's hair? She had some black hair accessory at the top of her head. And she has seemed doped up this week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home