I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Boys Night

American Idol is now down to 8 boys. 2 will go home on Thursday. I'll be glad when they are down to 6 boys and 6 girls. The performances tonight were pretty good. David Archuleta did fairly well, although it was hard to top last week. Jason Castro did it for me again this week singing Hallelujah. Definitely texted Vote to 5707 on that one. I love that he doesn't know how good he is and is not interested in the glitzy-ness of it all... yet. David Cook also did well with his rocker version of Lionel Richie's Hello.

Personally, I'm kind of ready to see Luke Menard go. I could also do without David Hernandez although the publicity surrounding him being a stripper this week could keep him around. This week I'm not as sure of who I think will get the axe. It's going to be a tough one. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home