I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Monday, March 03, 2008

I admit it... I love the Roloffs

Go ahead... file this one with my many TV weaknesses. Tonight I happened to stumble on the season premier of Little People, Big World. In my defense, there wasn't really much on TV tonight, but seriously... I love this show. 

The 23rd season (j/k, but there have been a lot of seasons) follows Matt Roloff in his DUI trial - you may have seen his mug shot, which I considered posting, but I have more respect for Matt than that. I'm pretty sure he was not convicted - he has a pretty good case. But, of course, we'll have to wait until next week to find out!

And I DO love the Roloff's, but have you seen their house? They never pick it up. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home