I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Monday, March 03, 2008

In the Valley of Elah

I watched In the Valley of Elah last night. The movie is based on actual events and follows Hank Deerfield (Tommy Lee Jones) as the father of a solider, who upon returning home from Iraq goes missing. Hank, a former military police officer himself, travels to New Mexico where his son went missing and works with a local police detective Emily Sanders (Charlize Theron) to try and figure out what happened to his son. 

In the Valley of Elah was a moving film with political undertones. Tommy Lee Jones was nominated for a 2007 Academy Award for this film. 

I recommend it. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home