I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Down to the Final 12


4 Idols said goodbye tonight and won't be singing in the Kodak theater anytime soon: Danny Noriega, Asai'h Epperson, Kady Malloy and Luke Menard. I knew Kady and Luke were for sure out. I was pretty sure about Asia'h, but I was kind of surprised to see Danny go. I thought for sure he would have a lot of teenagers voting for him. He probably made America feel a little too uncomfortable.

The Final 12 are
Amanda Overmyer
Brooke White
Carly Smithson
Chikezie
David Archuleta
David Cook
David Hernadez
Jason Castro
Kristy Lee Cook
Michael Johns
Ramiele Malubay
Syesha Mercado

Definitely didn't realize there were 3 Davids until I typed that list. So... there is 25% chance David will win... for all you Math nerds out there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home