I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Bon Iver


I'm way into Bon Iver right now. Buy it! The album is For Emma, Forever Ago. Bon Iver (misspelled French for "good winter") is actually Justin Vernon from Eau Claire, WI. Justin was going through a tough time and moved from Raleigh back to Eau Claire before winter. He holed up in his parents' cabin in the woods and what resulted was this beautiful, raw, homemade album. I promise... you'll love it. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home