I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

# 5 of the Oceanic 6 Revealed!

We learned tonight on Lost that Sun is one of the Oceanic 6 that make it off of the island. We now know a total of 5 people who make it off: Sun, Sayid, Kate, Jack and Hurly. And for the first time tonight we discovered for sure one person that did not survive making it off the island... Jin.

I am starting to feel like this is becoming a 5th grade math problem. Dick lives in the blue house. Jane lives in the red house next to Tom. Tom lives next to Julie. Julie lives in the green house. Who lives next to Jane? AH!

And... I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Michael is Ben's mole on the ship. Hello, Michael! Long time, no see! We also learned that Ben staged the wreckage of Oceanic flight 815, making it seem like all onboard perished. Apparently, that has something to do with why the people who are on the ship are after Ben. 

And the plot thickens... it always does!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ummm... I'm thinking Michael makes six.

3:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

And I also wouldn't be so sure about who staged or didn't stage the wreckage.

The don't trust the captain note, maybe seen as an obvious red herring, but maybe its the producers playing with us once again, and actually telling us not to trust what the captain says.

Given that Jin's gravestone indicates the day the plane went down and not some day in December, clearly we are headed for a massive reveal next season.

My thought is that it goes one of two ways: a lot of people die in the time travel anamolies or the boat leaves because they have what they want and the six are forced to spin some story to protect everybody that is still alive on the island.

3:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home