I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Earth

I saw Earth yesterday and enjoyed it thoroughly. If you like the series, Planet Earth, than you will definitely enjoy this as this movie comes from that footage. I read that 40% of Earth is comprised of completely unseen Planet Earth footage. It makes you laugh, it makes you smile, and it makes you want to cry. What more can you ask for from a rated G movie?

And... we have more of these movies to look forward to from Disney. Under the name Disney Nature, they are scheduled to release one per year. Next one is due out on Earth Day, 2010 and is called Oceans.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home