I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Guess who's back?!

Ok.... so it has been about 11 months since I have had a single post. I went to a social media workshop today (http://www.kaneconsulting.biz/kane_registration.html) and I was inspired to start it up again. I've even started tweeting, even though it scares me a little bit.

I think the problem before was that I was trying to blog too much, and finding relevant content too frequently can be challenging. So, with my one year anniversary of not an entire post on the horizon, I think it's time to start again. Get excited!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:07 AM

 
Blogger Meghan said...

Wow, we inspired actual action?! That rocks. :)

12:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home