I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

SYTYCD premiered tonight. Have I mentioned I'm a sucker for competition reality shows? I know... David Cook is still wearing the same clothes from last night, and Fox has moved on to the next show. Tonight were the LA auditions and the last audition they showed was the sickest audition I have ever seen! It was amazing. As Mia Michaels says, "It gave me stank face." (That's a good thing) I'm going to post it as soon as it's available. You have GOT to see this!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home