I am obsessed with pop culture - TV, Movies, Books, Music and of course all of the celebrity gossip that goes along with it. I enjoy being the go to person for what's on TV on a particular night, what movies to see, and what books to read. Not that I'm a know it all - but I pretend to be.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Tale of the Two Davids

David Archuleta did amazing tonight, especially if you are going by what the judges had to say. David Cook is definitely my personal front-runner - I voted for him a bunch because I really want to see him in the top 2 if not win. Seyesha performed well too I thought. 

And then there was Jason.... poor Jason. He made the judges wince with his Bob Marley song, and when he moved on to Bob Dylan he forgot his words. He is clearly on a different level than the other 3 contestants, and if he isn't sent home packing I am boycotting American Idol. Just kidding. I hate when people say that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home